My profile (CV)
“it is my passion to work on motoryachts”
Certified as a RYA Yachtmaster with a 200GT – tidal license, I’m able to operate and navigate power driven vessels up to 24 meters (80ft). I build up over 5000 nautical miles on my logbook, done with several deliveries and charters in the Mediterranean, Baltic Sea and Dutch waters. More than 5 years practical experience with modern yachting.
I ensure the smooth running of operations by:
- Managing budget
- Hiring crew and traveling logistics
- Checking the vessel, navigation-, engines- and deck-equipment (sea trails)
- Preparing the passage plans (navigation, weather, ports/mooring, refueling)
- Watchkeeping, logbook update and informing the owner
- Control the engines and fix any problems that arise
- Deliver on-time
To improve my skills within the diversity of yachts I would like to broaden my experiences. I’m interested in positions on a MY in the range from 15 till 30 meters. This will help building up my nautical miles and references. I’m available for a fixed or freelance (seasonal) position on a MY. Beside my maritime skills I have more than 25 years of Media experience with IT-systems and Publishing solutions.
Extra services I can offer for additional value on board:
- Solving network and hardware problems
- Advising, setup and manage IT/AV systems
- Secure systems and sharing access to data
- Advanced Microsoft Office support
- Clear documentation of configured solutions
- Creative artwork and publishing of information
- Web design, adding and modify content
- Photography and illustrations
Keep learning to become my RYA Yachtmaster 500gt offshore license
|Certificate discription:||Code/id :||Date/location :|
|Medical ENG1, valid till 30/11/2018||01022604||Dec/2016, Apeldoorn (NL)|
|BST refresher (NTTA), valid till 23/12/2021||BST refr 16/156||Dec/2016, Groningen (NL)|
|AFF refresher (NTTA), valid till 23/12/2021||AFF refr 16/254||Dec/2016, Groningen (NL)|
|PSCRB refresher (NTTA),valid till 23/12/2021||PSCRB refr 16/156||Dec/2016, Groningen (NL)|
|RYA/MCA Yachtmaster 200 Gt, tidal Practical||21670||Oct/2013, Nieuwpoort (BE)|
|RYA/MCA Dayskipper, tidal – Practical Motor Cruising Course||07389||Apr/2011, Nieuwpoort (BE)|
|RYA/MCA Coastal Skipper & Yacht Master Offshore||YM4||May 2009, Nieuwpoort (BE)|
|RYA/MCA – Helmsman – Practical Motor Cruising Course||01704||May 2009, Nieuwpoort (BE)|
|RYA – Radar Course||May 2009, Nieuwpoort (BE)|
|RYA – GMDSS SRC vhf-radio||2009190327||May 2009, Nieuwpoort (BE)|
|International Certificate for operators of pleasure craft||C200749002||Jul 2007, Zwolle (NL)|
|Driving license for car & motorbike, valid till 26/07/2022||A-BE, AM||Jul 1999, NL|
Skills & Hobbies
“according to yachting”
Skills & experiences;
- Planning, checking and control of;
navigation, weather, safety, finance.
- Line handling, refueling, basic
maintenance and fixing problems.
- Teamwork, control, accurate, reliable,
honest and high service minded.
- Procedure descriptions, service/user documentation
(VOM) create, share, publish and update.
- IT-solutions for small networks;
setup, manage, secure and support
Hobbies & interests
Marine work experience
Over 5000 Nm build up on several yachts in tidal and non-tidal waters.